Is your traditional phone system a risk to your business?
It’s time to finally see a new way of looking at your business communications.
Your old phone system has served you well all these years to make and receive calls, but is it limiting your ability to do more with lower costs and help your business? Are you able to use applications that can help manage your business more effectively?
Does it provide flexibility and increase productivity?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology makes communication over the Internet not only very cost effective, but allows you to finally see and hear what is going on when a customer calls your company.
Increased Functionality and Productivity
VoIP does more than increase savings by lowering costs. It allows small businesses to use enterprise features, such as:
- Call recording functionality – Record calls for quality and training
- Listen and monitor calls live – Great for training new employees and customer satisfaction
- Voice mail to email – Listen to your voicemail on your computer or smartphone
- Call reporting – Monitor employee perfomance on the phone
- E-fax services – Send and receives faxes using your email
- Conference Bridge – Easily setup conference calls
- And much more
All of these features help you understand and manage your business communications more effectively.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone system technology can increase the overall productivity of an organization by allowing their employees to multi-task without interruption. It also allows the organization to allocate funds usually spent on traditional phone bills to other aspects of the business.
NetServ can help you make that transition and start helping your business grow. We have helped many businesses take advantage of using a VoIP phone system and lower costs with increased functionality.
Contact NetServ to help you finally see the future of your business communications and make the switch to VoIP.