Save $$ on your phone bill..
Take your business to the next level with fully integrated unified communications via VoIP phone service
The Future of VoIP is Here
NetServ Cloud VoIP is a cloud-based unified communications and collaboration platform.
It enables clients to be more productive, connect with customers, monitor employees, work from home, and provides integration with multiple applications through a single system.
Unlimited Calling & EFax. Call Center Reporting, Call Recording, Listen, Whisper, Barge, Webmeeting, Mobile App, Chat Features. SMS/ MMS Texting, Screen POP with CRM Integrations.
Cut your Phone Bills and save with, Unlimited Calling & EFax Included Connect with Customers quickly using MMS, SMS Texting & Web Meetings Monitor Employees with Call Recording, Listen, Whisper, Barge Go anywhere you want with the New Mobile App!
Unbox the phones, plug into the network and you’re ready to make calls. Not at the home or Office – No Worry – Mobile App is ready to download and go!
99.99% Uptime Guaranteed
Redundant data centers in Nevada,
Dallas, Atlanta and New Jersey
Phones Included. Nothing to Buy.
Try NetServCloud VoIP
The Benefits of NetServ Cloud VoIP
No hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade or replace
- Lower infrastructure and operating costs compared to traditional phone service
- Reduces infrastructure and operating costs; no additional hardware to buy
- Consolidates voice and data onto one network
- Flat, per-user rates with unlimited domestic local & long distance calling
Increased productivity & collaboration
NetServ Cloud VOIP makes a more productive workforce
- Allows mobile devices to interact seamlessly with the corporate phone system
- Anywhere, anytime, and on any device, creating a more flexible workforce
- Transcribes voicemail messages to text and/or email, allowing for more efficient voicemail management.
- Integrated chat, SMS, MMS, video conferencing, screen sharing facilitates increased collaboration.
Ensure that you never miss an important business call
- The NetServ Cloud UC Reach mobile app has full business phone functionality to be used in the event that desk phones become unavailable
- Cloud based systems are immune to local outages. NetServ Cloud will try all user devices, then dial phone numbers like cell phones, hunt groups, or other auto attendants.
The voice network is purpose-built for reliability
- East and West coast datacenters provide redundancy and minimize latency
- Stringent prequalification guidelines and proprietary VoIP network testing help ensure a reliable connection and crystal-clear voice quality
Simplified scaling & management
NetServ Cloud scales according to the needs of any business
- Order service according to the number of users or resources needed today; pay only for what is used
- Ordering additional service is easy and can be spun up quickly
- Scales to a large number of users per business
NetServ Cloud Communication Features
- Voicemail with Transcription
- Auto Attendant
- Caller ID
- Custom Hold Music & Greetings
- Direct Inbound Dialing (DID)
- Call Flip
- Conference Bridge
- Hunt Groups
- Hunt Group Call Reporting
- Email and SMS notifications
- Busy Lamp Field / Call Presence
- Call Forward
- Call Reporting
- Call Recording
- Call History
- Call Hold & Transfer
- Call Waiting
- 3-way Calling
- Do Not Disturb
- Extension Dialing
- Configurable Ring Options