Your Privacy is important to Us!
NetServ respects and is committed to protecting your personal information. Our privacy policies reflect current global principles and standards on handling personal information – notice and choice of data use, data access and integrity and security.
- We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, such as processing your order, technical support services, providing you with a newsletter subscription, personalizing your experience, credit application for becoming a client or in connection with a job application.
- We will use your personal information for the purpose it was collected and will not use it for a different purpose without first asking for your permission.
- We will inform you of the purpose for collecting personal information when we collect it from you and keep it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or for legitimate purposes.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- We may also collect information relating to your use of our websites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
- We do not share, sell, barter or give your personal information to any other entity or organization.
- For information relating to your use of our websites, you may turn off cookies in your browser.
- We are committed to protecting your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure.
- We follow privacy policies and data protection practices not only to comply with the law but to earn the trust and confidence in NetServ.